Sunday, December 22, 2019

Car travel activities for kids

Magnetic Pattern Block Activities

We Have pattern blocks, but for this trip I purchased a magnetic pair of cubes so the kids can use them on their baking sheets. I found the massive pattern block activities at PreKinders. I published a transport, snowflake, and animals set. The kids can every set a newspaper on their board and cover it using the magnetic cubes. I also printed the little set of designs from Kelly's Kindergarten and jump them with a ring. (You will need to shrink her designs prior to printing them should you want them small.) My older kids can recreate these images on their boards, ride on cars in canada.

Road Trip Printables

The Car Scavenger Hunt is out of a giant set of road excursion printables out of 123Homeschool4Me.

Fairy Tale Coloring Pages

Here Are a few fairy tale coloring pages which my Four, Five, and Seven will enjoy. All these are a freebie I'm now offering to my e-mail subscribers. Learn more about them in this post.

Color by Number Addition Pages

My Seven requested for color by number pages. I wanted to make something that would challenge her and give her something she loves, so I put addition details on those fairy tale figures. You can find the set of ten free webpages by visiting this particular post.

Novels on CD

I Also referred to my Best Picture Books for Kids Pinterest plank and found a huge pile of new-to-us publications to take along. (The tough part has been keeping my children from studying them until the big trip!

Lap Boards

Find A cheap magnetic baking tray (tip -- they are not all magnetic; assess first). This 9 x 13 tray cost 99 cents. Then get some markers or crayons and hot glue magnet strips on them (even glue strips can utilize that additional adhesive).

No comments:

Post a Comment